We love NEW CONSIGNORS! Please refer your friends and family. Our system is very easy to use! You price your items, tag them, hang them and bring them in. Our church volunteers run the sale and you come back to pick up your check and unsold/undonated items.
- Consignors receive 70% of their total sales
- The sale is held twice a year
- Consignors (with over 25 items consigned) shop early on a special night!
- Donated items go to help those in need in our community.
We are so glad you are joining us for this great ministry at Oakland Baptist Church & can hardly wait to meet you at drop off! All Consignors get 70% of their total sales!
Please review the Consignor Agreement. By consigning with OBC Children’s Consignment Sale, you agree to these terms and conditions.
NEW CONSIGNORS – Please read the tutorial & follow the instructions to register.
Once you sign up to consign & are assigned a consignor ID number & password, this will be your permanent number for all future sales. DO NOT sign up multiple times. If you forget your password or consignor number, you can retrieve a temporary password from our site or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO CONSIGN:
- Register online (http://www.mysalemanager.net/reg_start.aspx?partnercode=OBCC&type=new)
- Receive a confirmation email
- Prepare your items for entering into the system
- Enter your items into the online system
- Print tags on white cardstock (be sure not to reduce or enlarge print)
- Attach tags to your items using safety pins.
- Drop off items on the Drop Off Date
If you consign at least 25 items, you will receive an EARLY SHOPPER CARD to attend our Consignor Preview night always held on Tuesday night prior to the public sale.
After the sale is over, you will pick up any unsold items that weren’t donated on our designated pick up date (see Important Dates). We ask you to prayerfully consider donating your unsold items so that we can help those in our community.
For Mac Users, make sure to clear your cache and update preferences to receive all cookies. Once that is done, click on the link above.